When and Where
When are the meetings and how long do they last?
- The meetings will be on the second Tuesday of the month every three months (February, May, August, November), and will last an hour, from 7:00-8:00 p.m.
- Our next meeting is MAY 11, 2021 VIA ZOOM
- May 11, 2021
- August 10, 2021
- November 9, 2021
- February 8, 2022
- When we meet in person, we encourage members to come early and/or stay late to enjoy the company of the other members of the group over drinks and food (purchased individually directly from the hosting venue). Our registration table opens at 6:00 pm!
What if I can't attend a meeting?
- If you can’t attend, the group will still be depending on your donation to the selected charity. There are several ways to do this, and they can be found HERE.
- You can still nominate a charity to present at the following meeting. Let us know (Laurie100women@gmail.com) which charity you want to put in the box so we can do it for you by proxy. Note this means that you must let us know in advance that you won't be attending and which charity you want to nominate for presentation at the following meeting. Following the meeting, we will let you know if your name was selected. You, personally, must be available to present at the following meeting.
Can I bring a friend to the meeting?
Of course! We encourage you to do so. Anybody is welcome to come and observe our meetings. Click here to learn about voting.